Endgame study database HHdbIV
- The world's largest collection of endgame studies
- 76,132 endgame studies
- version of 2010
- Price: 50 EUR
- Discount for recent buyers of HHdbIII
- More than 8000 new studies, and tens of thousands corrections in other studies
- Numerous extra endgame study details added.
Please note: a new version of the database (HHdbV) is scheduled for Oktober 2015.
The product consists of a chess database in PGN-format, without any software. In order to access the database you need to have chess software.
For more quotes, download the leaflet or re-load this page.
"Enthusiasm and dogged persistence can compile a comprehensive database. It is an achievement in another dimension to maintain, expand and improve it over nearly two decades since the first compact disk in 1991. Yet this is what Dutchman Harold van der Heijden has done, and we can all reap the benefit. Competition? There IS no competition"
- John Roycroft, founder of EG.
This page was last updated 5th of April, 2014