Note: due to personal circumstances (moving house) the release of HHdbV is delayed, and now scheduled for December 2015.
Endgame study database HHdbIV
- The world's largest collection of endgame studies
- 76,132 endgame studies
- version of 2010
- Price: 50 EUR
- Discount for recent buyers of HHdbIII
- More than 8000 new studies, and tens of thousands corrections in other studies
- Numerous extra endgame study details added.
Please note: a new version of the database (HHdbV) is scheduled for December 2015.
The product consists of a chess database in PGN-format, without any software. In order to access the database you need to have chess software.
For more quotes, download the leaflet or re-load this page.
"Harold's database today is a must for endgame study composers and judges; ignoring it is like having to rediscover America again and again, in this way wasting both your time and reputation. 8000+ new pieces, references to the EG magazine and to anticipators, exact dates - again it represents a lot of invested effort"
- Emil Vlasák, Czech Republic.
This page was last updated 16th of October, 2015